I'm nearly at a loss for words.
Especially when my girlfriend had so many wonderful things to say about me.
Uh.... lets see what I can come up with
1. she's really smart.
2. she's really really hot.
3. she's has a cute way of derailing my obsessing about "teh end".
4. she likes to walk
5. she gets along with her family
6. she likes cats
7. she plays computer games
8. she plays board games now too
9. she's off learning LaTeX
10. She actually understands me
11. She's a l33t master of the LA train system
12. She wasn't scared off by my LJ stalking.
13. She accept my vegetarianism.
14. We've managed to safely tease each other over our food choices.
15. Her friends are neat
16. My friends who've met her all like her (and think she's hot).
17. she's way better at coming up with lists than me.
18. she's got a good fashion sense (which seems steal-able)
19. she taught me that starbucks is not evil.
20. she's got pretty compatible politics.
21. she's fun in bed
22. she has cold hands which helps cool off several typically over heating parts of me.
23. she's cute (in behavior).
24. she cuddles well
25. she likes tools
26. she helped me dress up for renfair.
27. she's encouraging
28. she's better at communicating on-line than me.
29. Did I mention she's good in bed?
30. she smells nice too, must be that lotion.
31. it's tough for me to imagine someone better for me to be dating. (Well other than her after she graduates ;) )
32. she has good taste in books/movies/tv shows.
I miss her.